My Montana Wedding
As the representative trade association of Northwest Montana’s Wedding and Event industry, our purpose is to give customers more confidence in selecting their service providers as well as providing a centralized source for association members to benefit from professional support, networking opportunities, and education and referrals.
We produce an annual Wedding & Event Expo that each year continues to expand and improve the scope of exhibitors and attendees, as well as the quality and breadth of products and services on display. Through marketing our online Service Directory of Northwest Montana’s industry professionals, we grow our reputation as the best destination for incomparable celebrations of weddings, family reunions, business meetings and corporate events.
Membership is open to any firm or individual directly involved in the wedding and/or event planning industry whose business is located within Lincoln, Glacier, Flathead and Lake Counties who agrees to abide by the
MMW Code of Ethics.
- A Code of Ethics.
- Use of the My Montana Wedding logo in literature and advertising.
- Participation in social events, meetings and the annual Expo, plus educational programs for members.
- Exposure through publicity and advertising relating to the Association and its members.
- Meetings to discuss problems and concerns relative to our industry, share new ideas, and achieve goals.
- Listing in categories of your choice on our official website, with direct links to members’ websites.
- Personal association with other professionals providing a broad spectrum of products and services to client.
We invite and encourage all eligible Northwest Montana wedding and event industry professionals to join us in collectively and actively pursuing our goals of providing the very best products and services to our clients!
If you are experiencing any problems or have questions regarding Membership or the Website please contact email@example.com and feel free to submit your comments and/or questions.